Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Private Day Tour from Nice
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eze, Eze, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Stroll around Eze Village
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Parfumerie Fragonard - L'usine Laboratoire Èze, 158 Avenue de Verdun, 06360 Èze, France
Visit a perfuemery
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Monaco-Ville, Monaco-Ville
Discover the principality
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Monte-Carlo, Monte-Carlo
Duration: 1 hour
Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.
This tour is only bookable for people staying in hotel or accommodation, not bookable for people coming from cruises.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1-day of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Maximum 8 travellers per minivan
- Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is only bookable for people staying in hotel or accommodation, not bookable for people coming from cruises.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
I had booked a private tour from Antibes to Nice, Monaco and Eze.
This no doubt was one of my best trip ever. I say this for the following reason,
1. Our tour guide cum driver was simply amazing. 2. The places covered during the trip was perfectly organized. No hurrying
Overall a wonderful experienc
The Monaco part of this trip was good, but Eze was really fantastic! What an amazing town! It took us back in time, truly lovely! We took three Viator tours, and they picked us up from the airport. I highly recommend them they met and exceeded expectations!
Very interesting tour overall. Our guide Pierre was very helpful with suggesting nice places for food or things to see and do. Thanks to a great timing, we had a chance to see the guard change ceremony in Monaco, had a walk in Old town of Monte Carlo, visited Aquarium Pierre drove us on the roads of Grand Prix tracks, which were opening a day later. We went to perfume factory for a tour and purchase of some souvenirs, and somewhere in between all of that we were taken to the absolutely amazing place for lunch.
All is great, but in our opinion the tour itself is overpriced.
To sum it up: our guide Pierre 5 stars, tour is 3.
Still, thank you for the experience!
Absolutely amazing tour, worth every penny! We went with a group of 5 of us and our tour guide Joe was awesome. Very accommodating, knowledgable, and made the tour one we will remember for a lifetime. Joe took us to see some amazing views of Nice, and explained the history of Nice and Monaco which made visiting the cities much more interesting. We also went to the famous perfumery in Eze village and had a tour all set up for us when we arrived. This was a fantastic tour and the highlight of our trip, I would highly recommend it!
Fantastic, worth every . Our driver was knowledgeable and gave us great guidance. It was a wonderful day!
We filled our own van / car, so we had our own family with us. Very pleasurable. Thank you