Hluhluwe Game Reserve Safari
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hluhluwe - iMfolozi Park Wilderness Area, Hluhluwe Game Reserve South Africa
Game Drive (closed vehicle), Big 5 Game Park.
Duration: 6 hours
Traveler pickup is offered
Should your hotel not be on the list, please contact us to find out if we will be able to collect you from your hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to operate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- open vehicle game drive available at a surcharge - subject to availability at the time of booking
- Children up to the ages of 3 years are required to sit in a car seat. Car seats subject to availability at the time of booking. Parents are welcome to bring their own car seat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No children under 8 years permitted on the scheduled Open Vehicle Game drives.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
The guide, Wendy, was extremely knowledgeable and knew when game were nervous or felt challenged and immediately removed us from harms way.
Sad that we only got to see a few animals. No Rhino or Lions. Don't think this is the best park to visit if you want to see these animals.
An awesome affordable safari
A superb day all round. This company is a subsidiary of a much bigger well renowned organisation and you could tell. Air conditioned Mercedes van was punctual and had plenty of room for our group of 16. Our tour co-ordinator was accompanied by a driver who got us to the game reserve efficiently and safely. The location required an early start at 6.30 am for the 2.5 hours plus journey including comfort breaks each way Upon arrival our group was divided into two as we transferred to superb off road vehicles each specialist guide acting also as driver. These guides and vehicles belonged to the tour company not the reserve and they were the best of the many we saw during the day. Our guide was superbly knowledgeable of the reserve and kept in close contact with other guides by radio to ensure that we managed to see as many animals as possible. We managed to see 4 of the big five apart from a leopard as well as baboons, zebras, impalas, the bonus being an energetic dung beetle! on occasions, animals were very close, particularly an elephant and a herd of zebras grazing beside our path. Altogether a long day lasting a little over 12 hours but nonetheless memorable in numerous ways. Highly recommended!