Uffizi and Accademia Galleries Independent Morning Tour
Visit at your own the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most famous museum in the world.
Visit: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Visit at your own pace the Accademia Gallery and be amazed by the marvelous David by Michelangelo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free for children under the age of 7 (Audioguide not available, Lunch to be paid on spot)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- To collect the audioguide inside the museum you have to show the original copy of your Identity Card
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Uffizi was incredible but we were not aware that we needed our passports in order to receive the audio guides. We learned this after checking in at the museum at our tour time. Very disappointed not to have the added information and guidance, which would have enriched the experience. The David was extraordinary.
Both sites deserve separate visits. There was insufficient time to view the works in the Uffizi and then walk to the Accademia. The audio guides were good, but I plan to book a small group tour of the Uffizi next time.
A must see for anyone going to Florence. Very informative and a wonderful experience.
My clients loved this morning tour.
It was great not wait in the queues and also to do a self paced tour