Once you cross the the tunnel, you will float through the canyon of the Tanama river relaxing you self doing bodyrafting into next tunnelHere you will appreciate several natural water springs and incredible landscapes that this paradise provides. Through the canyon, the river current will allow you to float in specially selected places. This will be an adventure that you would never forget.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring: snacks, sunblock, daypack, water, tennis shoes, clothes that can get wet, swimsuit, towel and change of dry clothes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
most beautiful place every, climbed, hiked jumped off tall rock, beautiful will be doing this again. make sure you wear boots, sneaker s a lot of swimming involved. great if your fit.
We had so much fun. Jose and his crew was so informative. Jose was very knowledgeable with the area. our group safety was his number one concern. The hike was tough but body rafting under the caves was worth the effort. I highly recommend the tour if you want to seek adventure. Be prepared to climb , walk in mud and endure the terrain.