Singapore Food Tour in Kampong Glam
Tour a garden of spices and taste murtabak (pancake with meat filling: crispy on the outside and tender within)...
Tour a garden of spices and taste murtabak (pancake with meat filling: crispy on the outside and tender within), to be eaten with curry). Venture on foot to local hangouts in the famed Singapore neighborhood, where you can taste nasi pandang (steamed rice served with an irresistible choice of meat and vegetable dishes often cooked in coconut milk among other spices).
The rich aroma of food lingers along the historical streets of Kampong Glam, but there’s more to this tour than mere food tasting. An ethnic district that traces its origins as a fishing village and home of the royal family, Kampong Glam is a place with rich history and culture.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum number of 2 per booking. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This was an amazing tour. Abdul introduced us to not only the tastes of the area but also the rich history,giving us a true understanding of the people and the wonderful food they produce.
Abdul's knowledge was second to none and he was very funny and entertaining. I would recommend this tour to anyone who not only wants to taste some great food but also understand the history of how it was created.
I would fully recommend this tour. The guide was very knowledgeable about local herbs and spices, restaurants etc. and gave us many recommendations. The tour was very interesting and he easily incorporated all our food likes and dislikes.