Bungy Jumping in Pattaya
Once at the jump, please remember to hand in your booking confirmation to the cashier and you will be invited to complete the jump...
Once at the jump, please remember to hand in your booking confirmation to the cashier and you will be invited to complete the jump registration form and insurance waiver. This is an important document as we can not let people with pre-existing medical conditions or people who are drunk jump! We will then check your weight (maximum weight for the Bungy Jump is 330pound or 150kg) in preparation for your jump.
We have English, Canadian and Thai jump masters who will explain to you the safe procedure for jumping and will be able to answer any questions that you might have. Once you are ready to jump, you will be taken up in the cage. Sit back, relax and enjoy the amazing views over the ocean and across all of Pattaya. It takes just over a minute to reach the full jump height of 197feet (60m) and then get ready.
3 - 2 - 1 Bungeeeeeeeeee
Congratulations, you have joined the elite club of extreme sports enthusiasts, conquered your fears and jumped from Thailand's highest Bungy Jump.
Relax at the bar, have a drink and re-watch your jump on the big screen tv whilst we prepare your photo and video cd for you to remember, watch and enjoy the amazing experience with your friends and family.
When your group is ready, our staff will take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum customer weight is 35kg, maximum weight is 150kg
- Not suitable for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- For Tandem jumps (2 people together) maximum combined weight must not exceed 150kgt (please book as 2 individual jumps and advise staff on arrival
- Request water touch, backwards Bungy and tandem jumps upon arrival
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Bungy Jump in pataya was a great experience. The site is very well thought and open place.
Really friendly staff, had so much fun, very recommended while you visit Pattaya