Half-Day Horseback Riding Tour from Cusco
Horseback riding is one of the best ways to see many Cusco sights in a short amount of time. This horseback riding tour provides an alternative way to visit the four archaeological complexes located on the outskirts of Cusco and takes you around all the most important sites...
Horseback riding is one of the best ways to see many Cusco sights in a short amount of time. This horseback riding tour provides an alternative way to visit the four archaeological complexes located on the outskirts of Cusco and takes you around all the most important sites of Cusco and the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Afterward, you'll be dropped back off at your hotel the same way you were brought to the ranch.
Return DetailsYour hotel in Cusco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Min 1 person, max 15 people
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
I knew I’d be tired my first day in Cusco so I decided to do this horseback riding tour. It was great! Gabriel, our guide, was very nice and knowledgeable and my horse Apu was very sweet.
I loved riding horseback through valley away from the hustle and bustle of Cusco. All the horses were extremely friendly, as well as the staff members. We were all provided with helmets, and snacks for along the journey. I highly recommend this company if you’re looking to take it easy for a couple hours and see some amazing views while in Cusco!