Explore a Simpler Time Smoky Mountain Tour
2 hr, 30 min
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee
Enjoy a gentle stroll in a quiet part of the Park. You'll walk along a beautiful creek, see several small cascades, and explore a 19th Century Homestead. Perfect for families, seniors and large groups as well as couples looking for an easy introduction to the Smokies
Duration: 2 hours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rating: the difficulty of this tour is easy with a couple of moderate spots
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Gratuity of 10 to 20% recommended for good service
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour requires a 2 person minimum to operate. If you are traveling solo, you may join into an existing tour or pay the 2 person rate.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Avery was an absolute amazing guide for our tour. Full of energy and knowledge. Perfect 10/10. Tour was perfect as well.
It was AWESOME! Debbie our guide made the experience memorable. We booked Explore a Simpler Time, but roads to the area were closed due to repairs. Debbie gave us other options that we could do. We selected a trek that was similar in difficulty. It was beautiful and Debbie was incredibly knowledgeable about the area and personable. By the end, it was like taking a hike with a good friend.The sights were gorgeous and we actually got to see a bear and her two cubs. I would definitely recommend this group.
Scott was a great guide ... we learned things and we had fun!
I thought I would be bored with this trip BUT it was good , not only did Eric tell us about the wild life he mention plants tress and many more things.I,ve tried to put this review on tripadviser but it kept saying try again... If any timeI,m back I would book Eric again.. Thank you Eric from Richard and Jane x
Very wonderful hike! Matt our guide was so full of knowledge about the mountains. He was laid back and kept our pace at one at which we could see many things -- wild flowers, animals, plants. It was fun looking for some of the live items he had showed us. Views were amazing! I would highly recommend this tour.