Half-Day Ubud Heritage Food Tour
In Ubud, there are a certain of legendary food merchants waiting to be visited. With the help of food experts, you will be able to witness all connection between the spices, preparation, ingredients, and...
In Ubud, there are a certain of legendary food merchants waiting to be visited. With the help of food experts, you will be able to witness all connection between the spices, preparation, ingredients, and the domestic food on the tour. It starts with the Balinese food-seasonings traded at the local market along with the taste of foods, the ways it got along with the strong taste. Then, all are mixed up with the right concoctions until being well served on a plate to you. Spoil your eyes with the scenery of panoramic paddy fields and give your tongue a try by tasting traditional cakes and rare satay at the market.
Join the five-hour tour to feel the sensation of amazing local food culture during breakfast time at Ubud.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Duration of tour excludes pick up and drop off time
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegan & vegetarian option available
- Please inform us for any food restriction
- Wear comfortable and relax clothing
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
I've been travelling quite often to Bali. Finally there's something new in the island. I enjoyed amazing authentic local food that tasted very very Balinese and learnt the stories behind it.