Intro to Mexico Walking Tour: Tijuana Day Trip from San Diego
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tijuana Arch, Av Revolucion 728 Zona Centro, Tijuana 22000 Mexico
Get to know how to spend a day walking in downtown Tijuana from the Border to downtown and surroundings.
Pass By: Avenida Revolucion, Tijuana Mexico
The hart of Tijuana and Where Everything began
Return DetailsRtno. Sentri 1462, Cuauhtemoc, Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Very knowledgeable tour guide our first trip to Mexico and made us want to come back for longer. Very friendly and helpful throughout the tour.
I had a great time in Mexico it was way safer than I expected. Thanks to Humberto for the amazing tour, it was a great way to learn about Mexico's history. He was on time, very professional and knowledgable and most importantly he treated us like friends. If you're interested in learning about Mexico's history, I highly recommend the tour.
I looooved the Tacos.
Fernanda was a GREAT guide. Tijuana is fascinating! Best tacos I ever ate. Viva Mexico! Eat the churros, buy at the native market. Be sure you get your meetup spot straight...
Great Tour. I was a little worried about traveling to Mexico with the recent travel alert. Our tour guides Ferdinando and Javier were great tour guides and we felt very safe. Ate some great taco's and tasted some tequila. Was a fun afternoon!
It was super easy to meet our guide. We felt safe 200% no issues, we walked, ate and drank. There was also some history involved and we enjoyed our time visiting Mexico! Thank you Sarah for being the most fun and welcoming Guide!