Cuenca to Guayaquil one-way tour with Cajas Park and a Cacao Farm visit
Then we will cross the continental divide and continue our drive to the lowlands making stops to enjoy the beautiful scenery if weather permitting.On the way we will also make an stop for lunch. The speciality is trout, however, there are several options including vegetarian and vegan. Our tour guide will advise.
Afterwards we will visit a local family and their farm, the main product growing here is cacao (base to make chocolate), however, they have many other products such as bananas, coffee, passion fruit, pineapple, etc. That we will be able to see and try. Our tour guide explain the features of the local customs and products.
Drop you at any location within Guayaquil.
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide the pick up location or contact us to email@example.com
Return DetailsBlvd. 9 de Octubre 109, Guayaquil 090313, Ecuador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Passport name, number and nationality is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Please notice: this is one-way trip Guayaquil to Cuenca or viceversa tour.
- For 1 to 5 passengers, a bilingual guide will also be the driver. For more than 5 passengers, a driver and a bilingual guide will be provided.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Our guide, a certified national tour guide, was extremely knowledgeable about the culture and traditions of Ecuador. The visit to Cajas and a cocoa farm was wonderful. We recommend using Viator anywhere in the world! This was a stress-free and engaging day!