Private Tour: Full-Day Bayad Village Eco Trek
Bayad is home to some of the most spectacular scenery on the island of Bali and home to caves, waterfalls and beautiful flora and fauna that can only be truly explored on foot. The 6-kilometer trail leads from one amazing site...
Bayad is home to some of the most spectacular scenery on the island of Bali and home to caves, waterfalls and beautiful flora and fauna that can only be truly explored on foot. The 6-kilometer trail leads from one amazing site to another. Besides the natural wonders, also visit Goa Maya, home to a number of sacred Hindu statues, a spice centre, and a herb and vegetable farm.
Local guides are able to tell you all about the environment and how the trek contributes to the preservation of the lush forest. At the end of your trek, your guide will present you the opportunity to plant your own tree along the trekking path with your name attached to it (costs of tree planting are additional).
Lunch / Dinner will be served at a restaurant overlooking the Petanu Valley before returning to your hotel.
Return DetailsYour Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passengers must provide their own carer
- Dress code is smart casual
- What to bring: sports wear, walking shoes, hat / sunscreen & insects repellent
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less