Milford Sound Coach Tour with Lunch from Queenstown
12 hr, 30 min
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick ups in most cases will be earlier. Please check with provider open til 8pm - Toll free within NZ 0800744487
If your pick up location is not on the supplied list please contact our reservations team 24 hours prior
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
A wonderful place to visit, extraordinary sights. An environmentally preserved place for everyone. It was a long bus ride, 5 hours to go and 5 hours to go back but it was worth the sights.
Our tour was cancelled due to roads being closed because of heavy rains. We completely understand that. However, we have tried for the last month to get a refund and are NOT being assisted!
Long drive to Milford Sound but spectacular scenery, then the boat trip, lunch as soon as you board, they said gourmet lunch, it was a hot buffet but the food was good. The scenery stunning and has to be seen pictures do not show the beauty of the place. We chose to fly back and I would recommend everyone to do this, the views from the air are truly breathtaking
Given that we had to go in a convoy—because of rain damage to the road—the organization of the trip was awesome and everyone on the bus listened and therefore we had fun and enjoyed thoroughly—it was raining when we reached Milford but that gave us waterfalls that were tremendous so we didn’t mind getting a little wet—our driver and his assistant were very informative and fun to be on a long trip with!!
Really enjoyed the day even tho it was very long, .
Exceeded my expectations
Thank you I recommend this tour to any visitors to New Zealand a must.