Marlborough Sounds Greenshell Mussel Tasting Cruise from Havelock
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greenshell Mussel Daily Cruise, C Pier, Havelock Marina, Havelock 7100 New Zealand
The Greenshell Mussel Cruise is a half-day Marlborough Sounds cruise featuring freshly steamed mussels paired with Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and a mussel farm visit, while you cruise the tranquil Pelorus Sound and Kenepuru Sound aboard our luxury launch.
Duration: 3 hours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please check in for this cruise is 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Well worthwhile. Interesting commentary about sound and mussel growing also very tasty feed of same with a glass of local white wine.
The cruise and staff were excellent. The tasting was very good. Only one glass of wine was included, a bit more would have been appreciated.