Full-day Private Tour of Modica from Catania with Chocolate Factory Bisit
6 hr, 30 min
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Modica, Modica, Province of Ragusa, Sicily
Visit a town whose architecture has been recognised as providing outstanding testimony to the exuberant genius and final flowering of Baroque art in Europe and is part of UNESCO Heritage Sites in Italy.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of the transfer is approximately 1-hour and 40minutes each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Claudio and Phillippo were very knowledgeable and entertaining. Caludio's English was perfect and he continuously explained all the sites and areas we were passing on our way to Modica. Phillipo's driving was perfect and he was very accommodating, professional and friendly. Upon arriving in Modica we were met by Francesca who was the ultimate guide. She is personable and extremely informative as we went through Modica and on to the Chocolate Factory. While there she introduced us to the owner and made sure we had a wonderful tour and tasted everything. As we walked through the town she took us to shops where we purchased wine , cheese and other items. She was with us the entire time and made the experience both informative and fun. My 14 year old son was enthralled with her descriptions and observations.