Sabeto Valley Full-Day Waterfall and Medicinal Trail Tour
Upon arrival, a Welcome Kava Ceremony will be held in your honor. Meet your host and guide before you are driven up to where your...
Upon arrival, a Welcome Kava Ceremony will be held in your honor. Meet your host and guide before you are driven up to where your hike will begin. The trek to the Waterfalls through the rainforest is approximately 30 minutes each way, so wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing. You will learn about herbal medicines, the Fijian lifestyles, and the Fijian art of survival, as well as get a chance to take a dip in the cool and refreshing waters.
Fresh fruits and a traditional Fijian-style lunch will be served upon your return to the Village. You may sit and mingle with the villagers for a while and enjoy the meal before heading out to the Therapeutic Mud pools for a dip.
Then, enjoy a visit to the Garden Of The Sleeping Giant, the Namaka Fresh Fruit Market, the Sacred Hindu Temple, and Nadi Town for some free time and some shopping before being dropped off back at your hotel.
• Intercontinental Resort & Spa, The Shangri-La Fijian Resort & Geckos Retreat Hotel.
ORIntercontinental Resort & Spa: 9am The Shangri-La Fijian Resort: 8:45am
Return DetailsReturn to same departure location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Advisable to bring: towels, comfortable walking shoes, spare change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent and a sarong per person
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, vegetarian option is available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less