St Lucia Food, Rum and Heritage Tour
The tour will continue on to the distillery while your guide provides an insight to the history and culture of the different communities that make up St. Lucia. The distillery tour will be more than a lesson in how rum is made—you will also gain an insight into the role it has played in the community. The end of the distillery visit will be the tasting bar, where you can put your tasting skills to the test as you sample internationally award-winning rums. You may also purchase rum to take back with you.
You will make your way to Marigot Bay to kick back enjoy a complimentary drink, while soaking up the relaxed atmosphere. After Marigot Bay, your driver will take you back to your north island hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. This tour requires a minimum of 4 persons to operate.
- Passengers are advised to carry along the following: Cash, Sunscreen, Comfortable walking shoes and insect repellent
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Randy was an awesome guide. We also followed him to the Friday night street party. Great experience.
The tour was Great, lots of fun and some awesome rum! Couldn't decide which I liked best so I bought 4