Delphi Day Trip from Athens
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphi Archaeological Museum, Ethniki Odos Amfissas - Livadias, Delphi 330 54 Greece
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Apollo, Delphi Greece
archaelogical site of Delphi
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Port or private apartment pickup are not available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We had a wonderful time visiting Delphi. Our guide was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable and informative. We had a small group. We did lunch on our own. I would totally recommend this trip.
Was a great tour! A lot of information was presented to us by the guide! The ride there and back was a bit long, but that was to be expected for a 1 day tour at that distance. Had two breaks, one on the journey there, and one on the journey back! The one on the way back, Arachova, was simply breathtaking! A lovely skii town with great views. We were allowed to take a quick walk around and do some sightseeing and souvenir shopping! I am very glad I did this tour to see the ruins of Delphi!
Very efficiently organised tour and very knowledgeable guide. The site itself was fabulous and is well worth the visit, as is the museum which is included in this tour. I took the option which included lunch, and even with my allergies I was well catered for.
A couple of things to think about before booking, I felt as though I could have spent longer than the time we had. This was also a busy trip, our coach had only one or two empty seats, in an ideal world a smaller group might have been better for this.
It was a wonderful day and exceeded my expectations. The tour guide, Alfee (not sure of spelling) was wonderful. Her knowledge was incredible. Her organization was much appreciated. She gave clear instructions on when and where to be that clearly informed people not to be late and waste everybody's time. This was great compared to other tours I have taken. Absolutely exceeded expectations.
The tour was informative and we got to see a lot, but it struck a weird balance of feeling too long and rushed. We got started 30 minutes late, took a 30 minute break half way there and a 40 minute break on the way back. The whole thing lasted almost 12 hours. Having a guide at the museum and site was amazing. I wouldn’t do the lunch again given a chance.