Montserrat Small Group Tour with Sagrada Familia Direct Access and Audioguide
5 hr, 30 min
At the top of Montserrat, visit the 1,000-year-old Santa Maria de Montserrat Basilica to see its claim to fame...
At the top of Montserrat, visit the 1,000-year-old Santa Maria de Montserrat Basilica to see its claim to fame: the Virgin of Montserrat. Then tour the Museum of Montserrat’s collection of religious art, artifacts and sculpture. If you don't want to visit the museum, follow trails that wind around the mountaintop for wonderful views of Catalonia. For equally stunning views you can take a ride around the mountaintop by rack railway (own expense).
La Sagrada Familia Upgrade:
Make the most of your time in Barcelona by combining your Montserrat tour with skip-the-line entry to Antoni Gaudí’s La Sagrada Familia church. With this upgrade, you can choose the time and date of your visit, giving you the freedom to fit it in with your other plans. Simply inform in the Special Requirements section when you want to visit the church between 9am and 6pm. If you do not state a specific time to visit the church, your tickets will be purchased automatically for the same day of your visit to Montserrat. If you are doing the afternoon tour, your tickets will be bought for a time between 10am and 12pm the following day. If you are doing the morning tour, your tickets will be bought for a time between 3pm and 6pm the same day. Please contact the office to arrange collection of the tickets. Please note, these tickets are non refundable, and cannot be modified after purchase
This unique upgrade option allows you to spend as much time inside the church as you wish!
Simply make your own way to La Sagrada Familia and then head inside to enjoy a 45-minute visit on your own. The wait lines here are almost as legendary as the building’s fantastic architecture, but you can avoid them! Before you go inside, admire the sculpted portals, spires and chapels around the basilica’s exterior. This UNESCO World Heritage site has been under construction since 1882, and is not due for completion until 2026.
Please note: audio-guide and towers are not included in this ticket.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates in English only
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At Explore Catalunya we take the Coronavirus outbreak very seriously. In addition to our safety procedures, we have adapted our tours to avoid periods where there might be large crowds, and we have carefully ensured that any places we visit follow the same high hygiene standards as us.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Our tour guide Alex was amazing, very informative and friendly and we really enjoyed the trip. Recommend the walk up to the cross to catch a wonderful view of the monastery embedded in Montserrat
We are from the US and went with Explore Catalunya
He was great mixed knowledge with humor took my 21 year old son and 19 year old daughter and had a blast
Arnold was an amazing tour guide! He made it exciting and very informative. We enjoyed it so much and would definitely do it again. The transportation and time allotment was well organized. Great time!
Nicholas was most passionate and knowledgeable about all things having to do with Montserrat. A touch long, but all very interesting and a beautiful spot.
We bought Montserrat with a Sagrada Familia tour. We choose 3:30pm tickets for Sagrada Familia but when we arrived they said tickets were for 6:30. I showed them my itinerary from Aviator which said 3:30pm but our tickets said 6:30. SO MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR TIME ON YOUR TICKETS, dont go by what Aviator has on your itinerary because they will not let you in early! Messed up our whole afternoon!