Beijing Chuandixia Ancient Village Private Day Tour with Dumpling Lunch
The village layout merges with the terrain of slopes, very harmonic and orderly. When you walk on the old pavements and see the courtyards built one by one, the old Beijing people’s life will come into your mind: a courtyard is surrounded by four houses; a number of courtyards make up of hutongs (alleys). The houses were built with wood and stones, and the steep stairs and streets are paved with rocks; all is so natural and simple.The village’s integration architectural style with the poetic nature expresses the villagers’ love of beauty and reflects the village’s culture - a pursuit of harmony between human and nature, human and human.
You will also enjoy a homemade chinese local food for you lunch. Enjoy a homemade chinese family style lunch which you will never imagine before. Your guide will help you to order the food according to your request.
After walking arround 1,5 hours in Chuandixia Village you will know more about chinese ancient dynasty and also chinese culture. You will finish this one day trip arround 2 PM and you will be drop off at your hotel in Beijing city.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less