2.5 Hour Guided Tour of Monument Valley
2 hr, 30 min
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
Mitten View, Mitchell Mesa, Merrick Butte, Elephant/Camel Buttes, John Fords Point, Three Sisters, and Rain God.
Chiefs Head, Big Hogan, Totem Pole View, Suns Eye, Ear of the Wind, and hogan demonstration.
Duration: 7 minutes
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- We do observe Daylight Savings TIme. We are on Mountain Standard Time (UT). Be advised that there is a one hour time difference between Arizona Time Zone and the Navajo Nation Time Zone (Mid-March to October).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pet friendly
- NOT responsible for lost or stolen items (cameras, phones, wallets, passports, etc.) while on the tour. Please only bring items you need to make your tour more comfortable (jackets, cameras, snacks, etc.)
- GROUP TOUR ONLY. NON-PRIVATE TOURS. All tours depart from The View Hotel VIsitor's Lobby.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Harry was an amazing guide. Not only learned so much of Monument Valley but heritage, heart warming. Highly recommend!!
We went midday. Our guide, John was incredible. He helped us with our photography. Took the 3 of us on an amazing tour. He was very knowledgable, patient with our questions and all and all made it a wonderful experience. I highly recommend. Oh, and of course the scenery is amazing!!!
This tour ended up being only my kids and me. It was absolutely amazing! We got to go deep into the park and see arches and petroglyphs that you normally can't see. Our tour guide was so knowledgeable about the geology and history. She took our photos and even played music for us! I wish I could remember her name but I recommend 100%!
Excellent tour. Harry Nez, our guide, was very laid-back. Amazing photos. Incredible views. Don't miss the ancient drawings.
Harry was very nice and very informative. The ride was very comfortable he was easy for my french friend to understand. Thankyou harry