Maribor, Ptuj and Heart of the Vineyards from Ljubljana
9 hr, 30 min
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Leon Stukelj Square, Maribor Slovenia
Maribor Sightseeing tour
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ptuj, Ptuj, Styria Region
The oldest town in Slovenia
Duration: 1 hour
We are kindly asking you to inform us where you are staying or which pick-up point from the list of our general pick-up locations did you choose, so that we can provide all the necessary information and find a pick up location close to you.
As different pick-up locations have different pick-up times you will be contacted through Email and all the details about the pick-up will be given.
Below you can find three more of our general pick-up locations:
Slovenian tourist information center (Ad.: Krekov trg 10 , 1000 Ljubljana)
Levstik sqaure (Ad.: Levstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana)
French Revolution Square ( by the obelisk Ad. : trg Francoske Revolucije,Ljubljana)
*A short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pick up locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the private option
- Local Contact Details:
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Enjoyed a great day!
I thought this was a waste of money! Firstly it said it included lunch and wine tasting. Lunch WAS NOT included and I was sent off to have lunch on my own and pay for it. Wine tasting was a rushed 30-45 minutes. I got a really ood bottle of wine out of it though for a good price. But this tour was supose to include a guided tour but it did not. The driver gave me alot of information but if he hadnt then I would not have known anything! The driver was fantastic as I was the only guest so we were able to be flexible and go off the "beaten track" but I could have done this tour on my own and paid less.
The guide didn't follow the itinerary. A coffee stop at Ptuj took the place of a tour of the old town. Maribor wasn't as interesting as it sounded.
Excellent trip. Very detailed.