Rainforest Canopy Tour in Pattaya
Our forest guides will then fit you with a helmet and you will embark on the 4x4 safari ride up the mountain to the training area. Enjoy the eco-tour provided by the guides as they point out highlights of the local ecology. After you reach the training area, you will be fitted with a harness and given leather gloves along with a water bottle. Cable Rides operates with a self-braking system so that participants are always in control of their speed and gloves are provided to protect your hands. The guides will then lead a safety training session and all participants must show mastery of the braking technique by doing a miniature training cable. After the safety training is complete, the guides will lead a nature hike up to the first platform.
Once you've reached the top, you'll begin the rainforest canopy tour that will take you across 23 platforms and over 3200 meters through the treetops! Enjoy the stunning views and be sure to take plenty of photos! When the adventure is complete our guides will lead you back to our base camp and you can enjoy an authentic Thai meal (chicken fried rice, vegetable soup, organic salad, bread and fruit buffet). After the meal our driver will return you to your hotel.
Total excursion time is usually around 6 hours, depending on traffic and group size.
Return DetailsHotels in the Pattaya/Rayong area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We suggest wearing comfortable shorts or long pants and a T-shirt. Sports shoes or sandals that don’t drop off easily are also highly recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Guests must be at least 120 cm tall (4 ft) and not weigh more than 120 kg (265 lb)
- Activity is not recommended for persons with high blood pressure, heart conditions, pregnancy, asthma, dizziness, epilepsy, or spine, neck or back problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less