All Inclusive Group Hiking Tour from Jinshangling to Simata Great Wall West
You will be picked up by your tour guide and get on an air-conditioned...
You will be picked up by your tour guide and get on an air-conditioned coach in the early morning (between 6:00am to 7:00am). It takes about 2.5 hours driving on expressway from Beijing to Jinshanling. You will arrive Jinshanling Great Wall around 9am, and then you can spend 3 hours for hiking there.
Your lunch will be served in a local restaurant near by the Wall at 1:00pm. After your lunch meal, you will be transferred back to Beijing, and you should be arrive Beijing around 5:00pm.
2: Jinshan Ridge Great Wall, Luanping, Chengde, Hebei, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Beijing (within 2 rings) If you are not sure about the location of your hotel,You can send e- mail email@example.com or you can send a message to (+86)-13191391142,wechat:13911391142
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You MUST provide your hotel information or local contact information upon booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
The tour was honestly just a way to get to this particular part of the wall and get tickets taken care of. Other than that you won't get much. The tour guide was mediocre at best making stupid sleazy jokes and not actually giving much if any information about what we are going to see. He spoke decent english which was ok.
The biggest issue we had was that at the end of the tour for some reason our tour guide Chen started taken chinese people on the bus to take back to Beijing which we thought was odd and impolite since those people were not on the tour from the beginning and people paying for the tour were asked to adjust for their comfort. An extremely improfessional move on the tour guides part.
The wall and nature around is absolutely gorgeous and does require a bit of physical ability to climb.
Had a great trip, picked up on time, travel organisation called us 1 night before at the hotel to reconfirm the departure date and arrived on time the next day. Really nice bus tour, with food and drinks. Also the guide, Chan and chauffeur were really professional. Had a lot of knowledge and spoke good English. I would highly recommend this, also because this part of the Wall is so quite, you could take so many pictures without any person on it! Loved it.
This was the best day of our week in Beijing! Our guide, I wish I could remember his name, was amazinghe took pictures for us, made sure we were safe and saw the best parts of the wall. The lunch was also fantastic! My husband and I highly recommend this tour!
I am not sure what happened here - if I goofed in my understanding, but I was looking for something more than the popular tourist attractions, but I'm not in a position to do heavy climbing either. But, somehow, it was more than I was expecting with the steepness of the grade and it was covered in ice. I turned out not to be a hero because of an injury and all the ice, so I hiked around the site instead of climbing the wall,which was absolutely stunning scenery. Just be prepared if you go in the winter - it's very icy and steep uneven rocky steps.
Amazing hiking on the Great Wall! Few tourists, and extraordinary views and photo opportunities. Nice lunch!