Cliff Diver Show and Dinner in Acapulco
The La Quebrada Cliff Divers are a group of professional high divers, based in Acapulco, Mexico. They perform daily shows for the public, which involve diving 35 metres (115 ft) from the cliffs of La Quebrada into the sea below. The depth...
The La Quebrada Cliff Divers are a group of professional high divers, based in Acapulco, Mexico. They perform daily shows for the public, which involve diving 35 metres (115 ft) from the cliffs of La Quebrada into the sea below. The depth of water in the "Gulch" can vary from 6 to 16 feet depending on the waves, with an average depth of 12 feet. Timing is crucial for the divers. During the night, they often hold torches while diving. Acapulco cliff diving was regularly featured on weekend sports television programming in the United States during the 1960s and 1970s when the USA high diving team competed with the La Quebrada cliff divers annually during the Acapulco Christmas festival. The 2002 Guinness Book of World Records lists this as "the highest regularly performed headfirst dives" in the world.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
The divers were a 5 and the dinner was a 2