Marseille Shore Excursion: Aix-en-Provence Tour from Marseille
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aix-en-Provence, Aix-en-Provence, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Enjoy a free time to discover the city center of Aix en Provence
Duration: 3 hours
Please wait at the exit of the ship/cruise terminal, do not start to walk on the port area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If your ship has to leave at 4pm or earlier the departure time of the tour might need to be amended. You will be emailed by the local supplier to inform you of any changes if necessary
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Julien was our driver/guide, we were only 4 in the clean vehicle.
Proceeded to our visit, with all the explanation of what we met. Being French with a Français driver/guide was great. Julien made all the effort to explain and ensuring to fill our requirement vis-a-vis what we wanted to see, and brought us directly to the cruise ship.
Our guide was Julian. He was very informative and accommodating. His English was also excellent. We also appreciated the convenience of having been picked up and brought back close to the ship.
This was a problematic reservation for the start. We were sent a big bus just for our family. Once there it was more like a walking tour,
The tour was good! However the tour guide kept asking us what we wanted to do. As a visitor we wouldn’t know what to see- it’s guide job to tell us what he is going to show us. Anyway he showed us around. Other than Cezanne, there is not much to see in Provence...This tour does not include Marseille
Our driver, Greg, was very good. He gave us much information on the area and was very accommodating to the group's requests, as well as having a good sense of humour. It was a beautiful day and we very much enjoyed it.