Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Aix-en-Provence
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aix-en-Provence, Aix-en-Provence, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Free time to discover Aix en Provence
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fontaine de La Rotonde, Entree cours Mirabeau, 13100, Aix-en-Provence France
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cours Mirabeau, Aix-en-Provence France
Walk along the cours Mirabeau
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If your ship has to leave at 4pm or earlier the departure time of the tour might need to be amended. You will be emailed by the local supplier to inform you of any changes if necessary
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wait at the exit of the ship/cruise terminal, do not start to walk on the port area.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This was an excellent excursion. We had two 'nonagenarians' in our group of 7, one using a wheelchair. The guide was excellent in accomodating our needs. His local knowledge and insights of the region gave us a wonderful experience and a taste of this lovely part of France.
Was disappointing in the town. Very little to see. Would not do it again. Guide was good, but the town was boring.
This was a wonderful tour. It felt like we got behind the curtain to see an authentic living history. Our tour guide showed us intimate details and kept it all interesting. When one of our party had a serious medical event, our guide immediately recognized the problems and called in the EMTs. She then helped us all to mitigate our anxieties and modified the excursion so it was most memorable.
Absolutely everything I thought a small town in France should be! We booked the tour last minute and our guide was waiting with a sign when we left our ship. He was so friendly and even complimented my French! He Waked with us and pointed out interesting thins along the way! Tres Bon!!
Great. Our driver had very good knowledge of the city would recommend