Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Marseille and Cassis Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marseille, Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Panoramic tour of the city
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, Rue Fort-du-Sanctuaire, 13281 Marseille France
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cassis, Cassis, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Free time in the village -
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If your ship has to leave at 4pm or earlier the departure time of the tour might need to be amended. You will be emailed by the local supplier to inform you of any changes if necessary
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wait at the exit of the ship/cruise terminal, do not start to walk on the port area.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
the tour thru Marseille was very good and we enjoyed driving thru Marseille. I didn't enjoy cassis at all and would not go back there.
Our tour guide Florence was incredible. Her knowledge of the region made this excursion a pleasure. Her command of the English language was incredible. Thanks you Florence from our entire family. Merci!!
We really liked this trip and our driver was very knowledgeable. We went to cassis which was amazing we were taken to a an area where you can see the ocean that part was amazing we also went to a winery where we tried some rose wine that was the highlight of the trip to Cassis and overall was a really really good tour we really enjoyed the driver he was more like a guide who made us in a feel very comfortable all throughout the the tour. highly recommended.
Our tour guide Leo was great. He made the day wonderful. Personally, I wasn't impressed by Marseille, but that wasn't his fault. We had to much time in Cassis. I would recommend making this a little shorter day.
We were met at cruise terminal by Julien.....there were 6 people in our group. Julien is very knowledgeable about the area and also a very pleasant man -- all of us enjoyed the company of Julien. He even went out of his way to get a postcard mailed!!!