Whitehaven Heli Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Arriving on secluded section of Whitehaven Beach in style, you will have 1.5 hours to enjoy this pristine beach. Go for a swim, enjoy the privacy, have a picnic and relax.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide ground transfer from GSL Whitsundays (384 Shute Harbour Road) to Whitsundays Coast Airport in Proserpine
- Whitsunday Coast Airport, Proserpine, Queensland Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (Ages 3+)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Absolutely amazing, such a beautiful part of the world. Our pilot Dave was very friendly and accommodating, so too were the transfer drivers. The ride itself is so smooth, wasn’t expecting that! And the views are simply beautiful. Definitely worth every penny getting the helicopter, views just can’t be beaten.
Great opportunity to see the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef and the Whitsunday Islands from the sky. Unfortunately the sound aboard the noisy airplane was very bad so the commentary from the pilot was very hard to understand. There are no headphones provided, which was very unfortunate!