Bali Canyon Tubing Adventure
Get your adrenaline pumping as you explore hidden canyons and lush jungle foliage. Drift past hooting monkeys as you explore little known Bali in this multi activity experience. After a short off road drive through jungle tracks you arrive at the Siap River. After being welcomed by your guide, you will be fitted with a life jacket, helmet, and waterproof bag. Listen to a short briefing on how to use your equipment in the...
Get your adrenaline pumping as you explore hidden canyons and lush jungle foliage. Drift past hooting monkeys as you explore little known Bali in this multi activity experience. After a short off road drive through jungle tracks you arrive at the Siap River. After being welcomed by your guide, you will be fitted with a life jacket, helmet, and waterproof bag. Listen to a short briefing on how to use your equipment in the raft, before you are shown to your own tube and shown how to enter the water. Then its off down the crystal clear river, paddling past waterfalls,
(approximately 2 hrs / 14 km), where you will drift through both calm water and faster currents. Along the route you stop at the largest canyon chamber, exchanging water for dry land and an aerial zip line through jungle canopies and lush green jungle treetops. Back on the ground, its a short walk to our lunch time spot, where a buffet style lunch awaits.
• Jl. Suweta No.2, Ubud, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- In the event there is only 1 traveler booked for this group activity, a USD$25 single passenger pickup fee will be applied, payable directly to the local operator. Traveler also has the option to cancel their reservation or request to be scheduled on a date that has more participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
enjoy this tubing adventure
Had a wonderful day on the river. This was the most fun I had in a long time, and would recommend this to everyone. The only thing I wouldn't do was the zip line again, with no real stopper, you just run into a cargo net that's about a foot in front of a tree, so you end up hitting the tree. Other than that this tour was great, my 60 year old parents had a lot of fun as well.
Heavy rain on the days leading up to and day of our tour.
Arrived at the park to be told that we couldn't do the zip line component of our tour due to the rain.
Asked if we could do another activity instead but were offered a free Bin Tang in exchange only.
Tour was good and worth doing but would have been great to have the opportunity to postpone if a portion of the tour wasn't able to be done or at least offered an alternative activity.
A good tour for those that has never gone white water rafting our tubing before. The water is very gentle and shallow, so even if you do flip over, all you have to do is stand up. It lasted about 45 minutes, which is a lot longer than I expected, but it also made it more fun.
So good. Must try it.
So much fun