Experience Coastal Oistins
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oistin's Friday Night Fish Fry, Oistins Bay Gardens, Oistins Barbados
Will experience....... local cuisine, culture, history and our 'Bajan' people.
Duration: 4 hours
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, villas, guest houses, private homes, airport and cruise port.
Please be ready at least 15 mins before pick up time.
- Grantley Adams Intl Airport, Bridgetown Barbados
- Cruise Terminal, Bridgetown Bridgetown BB BB23026, Bridgetown, Barbados
|Friday:||05:30 PM - 09:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This sounded like a great idea! However, Viator had misadvertised this by saying that dinner and a drink were included, however it is only includes a taxi to Oistins and a reservation at a restaurant. Nothing else was included and was therefore an extortionate amount of money for us to pay given that we were staying in St Lawrence Gap and could have got a bus there for virtually no money.
I would say that our taxi driver and the lady who arranges this particular tour were absolutely lovely, but it was a complete rip off with the misadvertised information.