Sarawak Cultural Village Tour from Kuching
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarawak Cultural Village, Jalan Pantai Damai, Kuching 93050 Malaysia
Arrive at Sarawak Cultural Village and touring seven ethnic houses. Cultural performance at the amphitheater.
Duration: 3 hours
We pick up from selected city hotels in Kuching
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Excellent morning trip,our guide was very helpful and informative. The village is very interesting and hands-on, the show was a bit Disney, but amusing.
The Sarawak Cultural village was an exciting and educational tour. I and my friends really enjoyed the tour with our friendly guide Mr.Vincent.
Good experience and informative, ending with a show, experienced what rain is like, not a bucket full but a bit lake
It was nicely organised tour by your local representative.Mr.Mastry our guide gave us good information and took care of us.The sarawak village is worth to visit.