1-Day Dali Mountain and Cuisine Tour
After lunch, we will drive to Xizhou and see Bai-style traditional architecture. Wander through town and visit exquisitely well preserved old Bai-style traditional courtyards and feel in a different world as you explore the Bai minority’s distinctive culture. Xizhou is a small town with a long history, dating back thousands years, when it was an ancient economic hub along the tea-horse road.
Xizhou Baba is a local delicacy which you can normally just buy on the local market. But on this trip, we will take you into a local folk house to make your own Baba. Xizhou baba is a baked pancake with a crispy crust and filled with one of two flavors: sweet or savory. The sweet one is made of sweet rose sugar and brown sugar, the savory one is filled with delicious salty meat. Afterwards we will take you back to Dali ancient town where this tour will end. We wish you a great trip to wherever you’re going next!
Gathering Time: from 8:30 am to 9:00 am
Start Time: 9:00 am
Return DetailsTour ends at Dali Ancient Town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less