Moulin Rouge Show Ticket - VIP Seating with Champagne
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film and record the show
- Customers who have not yet reached the French legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We were well looked after , rushed through to our table. It was comfortable. Champagne was there as ordered and macarons , not a choice of chocolate.
That’s was all fine but OMG the show was terrible ... amateurish , poorly choreographed and coordinated. I was very disappointed and left feeling really deflated. Wouldn’t recommend it. Very poor value for money
Service was excellent. Beautiful. Impressive costumes. Excellent show. More than satisfied.
I have always wanted to go to the Moulin Rouge and my husband took me for my birthday this year, he bought the VIP tickets (no meal) with a bottle of champagne and we had a brilliant evening. Would definitely recommend.
VIP service was outstanding however not all VIP seats are created equal. 4 tables are up against the glass with great views. However if you are in one of the 3 tables in the back you will be staring at the back of the heads of the people sitting I front of you. Would have expected the best seats in the house for the price we paid however I feel like we would have had better seats in the main seating section, at least they would have been closer to the stage. The VIP seats are also in the balcony quite far from the stage. Save yourself the money and book the regular seats. Overall great service poor seats.
VIP Service excellent. Show OK. Champagne not the best.
Atmosphere fantastic. Not very punctual start. 23.00 h show started actually 40 min late