Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
• Pizza Shop Mazzano...
• Pizza Shop Mazzano Romano, Piazza Giovanni XXIII, 2, 00060 Mazzano Romano RM, Italy
• Traditional italian meal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian cooking classes can also be catered for, please specify when booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
What an incredible day. We had the most delicious, and memorable time with Chef Elisa and Roy. We started off in the Roman countryside in a beautiful, small town called Mazzano Romano where we went to 3 markets; the first was to purchase our vegetables (artichokes, tomatoes, garlic, broccoliromano), the second to purchase our meats (free range chicken, beef, and sausages), and the third market was where we bought our ricotta, eggs, and bread. Then we headed to a castle built in the 1500s and made magic! We learned how to make Nonna’s Pizza, bruschetta with sausage, 4 kinds of pasta, chicken cacciatore, and chocolate lava cake. Elisa and Roy were terrific — so patient, friendly, and funny! The day was filled with learning and laughs. Definitely recommend!!!
Thoroughly enjoyed our day! Monica and her assistant were amazing, caring, thoughtful! The food was delicious! The small town was beautiful and charming! Highly recommended!
We had a great day with Marco and Roy in Mazzana Romana. Although the same or similar classes are offered in Rome, we very much enjoyed the trip to the town of Mazzana Romana and the change from the City. All of the logistics went smoothly and on time. The shopping in Mazzana was fun and location for the lesson was charming. The food turned out to be delicious. But Marco and Roy were the best part of the trip. They were easy to be with and yet very professional. We truly did learn about Italian cooking and had a wonderful day doing it.
I had so much fun in this class! Elisa and Cornelia were both phenomenal. It's quite a drive to Mazzano Romano but the town itself is very nice and gives you a good small town feel. I enjoyed the market aspect of the tour where they will take you to a local butcher and other stores. We helped in cooking a lot of things - 6 to be exact. And since we did this on my birthday, they even baked a chocolate cake for me! I highly recommend this tour. Pro tip: try to skip breakfast if you can, you're definitely going to need the extra space!
It was fabulous! Loved the drive into the countryside, the local shopping for our meal was delightful at 3 stops. Once secured, we walked to the home of a chef and were taught as we gathered around the kitchens island. This was hands on and so delightful as we got to know each other and learn from our female chef and her 2 assistants. They were so professional, courteous and delightful! Our meal was delicious! And served In The dining room of his home—-magnificent! GRAZIE, chef Eliy!