Chicago Odyssey Lake Michigan Lunch Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Adler Planetarium, 1300 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60605-2489
Pass By: Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
Cruise in and out of Navy Pier
Pass By: McCormick Place, 2301 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60616-1419
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- A waiter will take your individual order after your party is seated. You may request that your lunch be served immediately or that your meal be served at a more leisurely pace
- Dress code: For women, dressy-casual attire such as pants, sundresses, nice shorts, or a nice outfit are recommended. For men, dressy-casual attire such as nice pants or shorts and a collared shirt is suggested. Nice, designer jeans are acceptable. However, casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes, or flip flops are discouraged.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
The experience was fantastic, the food was good, the attention to us was very good, we are very happy, definitely to do it again.
Missed boat they would not allow us to board we were a few minutes late we were Celebrating my daughter 12th birthday lost out $300 NO REFUND OR NO RESCHEDULING HORRIBLE DISAPPOINTMENT
Terrible experience! We were very much looking forward to this relaxing cruise after a red eye flight from the west coast...but we were unable to actually take it due to extremely poor information from the tour provider. Wrong address for the departure and wrong sailing time boat left an hour before we were told to be there! listed on the printer tour details combined to make the event a no-go for us. No one was in the kiosk on dock side to provide support front-line phone representative tried to help by offering us another sailing time but the supervisor behind the scenes who never took the time to actually come on the phone to talk to us was terribly inflexible and unable to work to offer a resolution/reservation that fit our schedule.
We have used Viator-curated tours in many cities in the US, Europe and Australia and know how to read the tour details and make it to departure points on time. This missed event was due to poor management and terrible customer service from what I would call a lackluster at best organization. Take my advice and spend your money elsewhere - Chicago has so many wonderful things to do other than this tour!
I took my wife and son for a Friday brunch. It is kid friendly, specious. Atmosphere permits for fternoon dancing. Our waiter was amazing and very accommodating. Planning on caming back before thw end of summer.
From beginning to end the Odyssey crew was spectacular. I’m from Chicago and I’ve been on other boats before. This one definitely set the bar high. I was extremely pleased with the food and service we received.