Grand Canyon from Phoenix
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Tour from East Rim to South Rim
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Arizona Tour & Travel - Day Tours, Phoenix, AZ 85014
Located in Phoenix
Stop At: Cameron Trading Post, US Highway 89, Cameron, AZ 86020
Stop for native tribe art, crafts and souvenir shopping.
Duration: 30 minutes
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Vehicles hold 10 to 14 passengers; vehicle used varies based on group size
- Minimum child age is four years old
- Tour does not disembark in Sedona
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
The tour itself was good but I feel it was misleading as I paid to go visit two rims the East and the South. Viator didn’t have enough people to complete the tour so we were switched to another tour operator. When I asked if we will visit both rims I was told it is impossible to visit two rims in a day. Why would Viator sell something that is not manageable? To top it off supposedly because of weather conditions and the day was beautiful we didn’t visit the Navajo Reservation but we stop for 45 minutes at Sedona.
Luckily, I was prepared for the varying cold and rainy weather but that didn’t stop me from enjoying an amazing time at the Canyons! Amazing views. Due to the weather the trip was cut an hour or two short from what was advertised as the length, but I was still satisfied with what I saw when we departed. Would recommend for the great and friendly tour guides.
Wayne was absolutely the best guide you could ask for...informative, kind, friendly. A huge source of knowledge about the area we travelled. I would definitely use him again wherever we travel! He made the trip a highlight of our mini vacation!
Wayne parker was our driver and guide. He was punctual,efficient,personable and knowledgeable about the area,toured. His,driving skills,were great. You felt like you knew him for a long time. He was,v r y helpful with questions, picture taking and gave us,a grand tour. He had the knowledge to show us,beautiful spots to enjoy the scenic route. I would definately recommend the,tour and Wayne,as,a tour guide.
Wayne Parker was phenomenal! His knowledge of the Grand Canyon and surrounding area was extraordinary! He was upbeat friendly and fun! I would recommend him and this tour highly to my friends and family!