Sightseeing Adventure in the Rocky Mountains
8 hr, 30 min
With the full day option you spend an entire day in the Front Range, the Rocky Mountains closest to Denver. Visit several unique sites with beautiful views, natural scenery, and Colorado history. Feel free to combine any of the destinations below to create your own custom sightseeing trip!
There are endless places to visit around Denver but some of the more popular destinations include the following:
• Visit the famous Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater – the world’s largest natural outdoor amphitheater!
• Stroll the shops in the small historic cowboy town of Golden
• Visit a gold mine and old mining town
• Enjoy history and views at Lookout Mountain’s Nature Center and Buffalo Bill’s Grave
• Drive to the top of a 14,000ft mountain!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Failure to reconfirm may result in cancellation of your tour without refund
- Minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Terrible. Diver Will was nice and informative, but we only went to 2 places --- Dinosaur bones and footprints - small hike and the Red Rock Amphitheater - which was nice to see. We then rode to Idaho Springs-- mining area - did not get out of the van. He then drove us back into Denver through some pretty bad areas and dropped us off at Station Square at 11;45. Tour was was supposed to be 4 hours. 8:30 to 12:30. I did tip Will has he gave some good information, but this tour was not what we thought we were going to get. SO DISAPPOINTING. Spent money for really nothing. I did call Denver Adventures and expressed my disappointment. She told me "Dante" the manager would call me, he never did. We had never been to Denver and our expectations were much higher, as was described to us before purchasing this tour. Will did ask us if there was anything we wanted to see. I mentioned the Rockies, he said it was to far of a drive to the park.As far as seeing anything else, we had never been there so I thought it was his job to show us the sights. He did tell us how to walk 2 blocks to see the capitol.. Very Very disappointing. This tour cost us over $100 plus taxi and train fare to and from Station Square,. I feel we should be reimbursed something, but I am sure that will not happen. I worked at AAA in our city for 38 years and I will be sure to tel them of our experience.